(click images to view)
- Shopped in street market in Garmish
Photo taken on our hotel patio
Front of Clausing Post Hotel
Street market in Garmisch
- Lunch in Ober Anmergua at restaurant w/"Magician"
This guy was too fun! (Read:
Embarrassed the crap out of me!)
- Traveled to Linderhof castles
- Tour of 1st castle
- Others closed but toured town & took photos (Neuschwanstein & Hohenstein)
Standing in front of castle
- Returned home through Austria
Under Austria Sign
(too dark, sorry)
- Ate at ski resort resaurant (ate "Chef Boyardee" penne?!!)
The German cook poked fun of my mother and me, aka the "Turtleneck Twins", or so it seemed since we aren't fluent in German. And the joke was really on us when we sat down to eat our nice German dinner that tasted exactly like a can of Chef Boyardee.
Back to Italy for repacking.