- Replaced our old junker van with a fancy new Honda CRV so we're no longer struggling to transport everyone here and there, including to school/work/home
- Added 3 new cell phone lines to my Verizon line changing it to a shared family plan so we now have reliable lines of communication, another problem we've been fighting against with previous AT&T GoPhone service
- Mixed up chores with Hubs so that laundry and diswashing are ongoing, thankfully because my biggest fear was that "house would fall down" with me no longer home to keep things going
- Paid off recently aquired debt (Peep's wisdom teeth extraction) and in the process of paying of medical bills associated with emergency surgery that took place the week before I started my new job (oldent Peep's unexpected event)
- Adjusted work/commute schedules so that we can still have a decent home-cooked meal on the table before 6:00 p.m.
And with that I must get back to my work, in my away from home office, where I'm fighting a website "fire" so to speak. TGIF!