- Awakened before the grandparents and ate big huge banana muffins with juice.
- Broke in the new Wii game controllers by playing several rounds of Wii video games.
- Ate lunch consisting of favorite kid foods such as EZ mac, ramen, raspberries and Nestle chocolates.
- Headed out to gemstone store for jewelry paraphernalia (Grandma making custom gemstone goodies for secret anniversary stuff) while PS & Grandpa snuck out back to Burger King for refreshments.
- Went to National Museum of Nuclear Science & History for a few hours of education and insight on nuclear history.
- Drove over to Sonic for a lil snack of slushies, pop, tater tots & chicken nuggets before making our way to Sandia Mountain tram.
- Toured Sandia Mountain peak on a tram with the help of a National Park guide, taking video & photos throughout the trip.
- Enjoyed dinner at Olive Garden, one of Mom & Granny's personal favorite Italian restaurants of all time.
- Found our way back to the homestead to play Wii games, family-style while Mom worked off a few calories on the treadmill.
- Homemade apple pie & frozen yogurt dessert, reading, bedtime.
National Museum of Nuclear Science & History
Tomorrow: More tourist-style (educational) FUN.